Thursday, July 23, 2009


I'm not sure I can do this, I really don't think I can.

I don't understand why this is rocket science?! I've been pregnant before so I know I'm able to get pregnant--I don't want to talk about that but it was natural, no OPKs, no temping, no vitamins, nothing--just natural.

Now I'm using OPKs, charting, temping, taking B6, baby aspirin, prenatal vitamins, progesterone cream, cutting down on caffeine, tons less stress and noting. For months. I just don't think I can do this. It is always something new to read---these OPKs are too sensitive, have sex every other day, have sex every day, have sex during a full moon while standing on your head...

I just don't get it, and then to be on these message boards and read about people trying to conceive THEIR 7TH CHILD?!!! What in the hell do you need seven f%*king children! I think I would love one or two children just as much as I would love SEVEN! I think some people want a large family and more power to them but I think sometimes they are selfish. All that time, energy and money they could put into one, two or three children. But I guess the more children the more tax write-offs and government beneifits.

I just don't think I'm strong enough to do this because my husband thinks it is oh so simple and I swear he acts like an 8 year old. it would be so nice to have support---I just don't get it! He's the one after all that wants this baby and I just don't know how everything is suppose to work, having a job, having a kid and he wants me to stay home-which would be great in theory. He would rather work 2 jobs and be gone all day 6 days a week so I can stay home but it isn't fun to be by myself all freaking day--but his families business is very important to him but I already know it is more important than me or the family we could have

0 comments on " "

Post a Comment

 

On the Road to Baby! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez