Saturday, August 22, 2009

I'm just giddy! :D


So last night before Brise and I went out to eat I took another OPK, expecting to see it either as faint as the one yesterday morning or fainter...but it was POSITIVE! I'm so very excited because it is only CD 17 and was exactly 14 days since the end of my period. I am still in so much shock! I really thought I had missed it because I got a pretty positive result from my Answer OPK on CD 16 that morning and a fainter line that evening, and since I took the first one in the AM but not after sleeping or 1st morning urine (I got home at 6 AM so I didn't have a build up or anything).

We BD'd last night so I'm keeping my fingers crossed but no matter what happens I am pretty excited! I can't wait to take my opk's for today (since I just woke up a few hours ago I'll be waiting until after 12 noon to take my opk) and see what it looks like. I think that will give me an idea of how good the First Response OPKs are.

AND I got my 2nd Cheri reading, it's at the bottom but it also says SEPTEMBER! I just hope, if it's true, that it is this September!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments on "I'm just giddy! :D"

Post a Comment

 

On the Road to Baby! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez