Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Fertility Homework



So I'm reading my very first TTC book, and so far it has answered so many questions that I had all along. It is packed with such good information that I hadn't even thought of. I love the book because it is easy to understand, makes sense and makes you laugh. It's called
What to Expect Before You're Expecting from the What to Expect line.


I also have Taking Charge of Your Fertility which or course is the fertility bible, but it is much larger than I thought it was and is kind of intimidating, ha ha! I am excited to read that as well but right now I am so pleased with the What to Expect! There are even exerts for the dad-to-be to read and several are questions that my husband has asked me already!



Oh, and of course I'm having IPS all because I O'd more around the "normal" time I should O. The other day I went to the ladies room and thought to myself, God my boobs hurt! Then I realized, OMG my boobs hurt! I didn't even have to poke them to see if they were sore, they just were! Of course I've had some increased hunger and gas as well but I'm sure it is all imaginary. I even keep looking for implantation bleeding or CM discharge, and it has only been just a few days since I got that positive opk, ha ha!

0 comments on "My Fertility Homework"

Post a Comment

 

On the Road to Baby! Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez